Get active courses
In line with current government guidelines we are now able to offer some of our group courses with limited places available.
Do you want to look good and feel great? Then why not sign up to a Get Active course near you and get fitter, healthier and feel great!
‘Get Active’ is a course aiming to support and guide you through your first steps to getting active or getting back into activity.
- 10 session Exercise to Music course: a ten session course for beginners aiming to support and guide individuals through their first steps to getting active or getting back into activity. Sessions will be led by a qualified instructor who will tailor the class to suit individual needs. Subject to eligibility criteria.
- 10 session Learn to Run course: Have you ever wanted to start running but not known where to start? Why not sign up to our learn to run course? The course is led by qualified instructors who will help get you from walking to jogging gradually. Subject to eligibility criteria.
- Outdoor Military Fitness (OMF): We have teamed up with OMF to offer a 5 session course using 5 vouchers (valid for a year),just for our Wellbeing clients. The course offers participants a great introduction to exercise in a small and friendly group.This is perfect if you are looking to get active and enjoy the outdoors. Over the course of 5 sessions (one per week) you will get a taste of all sorts of exercises aimed at beginners, and our friendly instructor will tailor exercises to suit all individuals. Subject to eligibility criteria.
- Swimming - the aquatic route to fitness. A chance to use the pool and try Aqua classes. Subject to eligibility criteria - contact us to find out more.
- Walk-Fit - if you think running might be too much for you, or you have injuries of joint problems that preclude running, how about trying Walk-Fit? This is a ten week graded exercise programme to improve aerobic fitness, stamina and strength.
Please feel free to submit an enquiry form (new window) or call us on 01403 215111 and we will keep you up-to-date with any changes.