Get active courses
Do you want to feel a sense of achievement and get motivated? Then why not sign up to a Get Active course and get fitter, healthier and feel great!
Our ‘Get Active’ courses aim to support and guide you through your first steps to getting active or getting back into activity.
- 10 session Legs Bums Tums course: A fun, aerobic-based class. Learn easy to follow routines, get fitter, tone and release stress. Low and high impact options offered to suityour needs.
- 10 session Learn to Run course: Have you ever wanted to start running but not known where to start? Why not sign up to our learn to run course? The course is led by qualified instructors who will help get you from walking to jogging gradually and safely.
- 10 session Back To Fitness course: This course offers participants a great introduction to exercise in a small and friendly group. This is perfect if you are looking to get active and enjoy the outdoors. Over the course of 10 sessions (one per week) you will get a taste of all sorts of exercises aimed at beginners, and our friendly instructor will tailor exercises to suit all individuals.
- 10 session Pilates course: Pilates is a form of exercise that focuses on balance, posture, strength and flexibility. It's suitable for people of all ages and like all of our Get Active courses is aimed at people who are taking their first steps to getting active.
- Swimming: The aquatic route to fitness. A chance to use the pool and try Aqua classes over a 6-week period.
- Walk-Fit: If you think running might be too much for you, or you have injuries of joint problems that preclude running, how about trying Walk-Fit? This is a ten week graded exercise programme to improve aerobic fitness, stamina and strength.
Please feel free to submit an enquiry form (new window) or call us on 01403 215111 and we will keep you up-to-date with any changes.
All courses are subject to eligibility criteria and are subject to change.