Free support for your workplace
Simple measures can make a big difference
A proactive approach to health and wellbeing within the workplace is key to a happier and healthier workforce. Investment in staff health and wellbeing does not have to involve high costs; simple measures can make a big difference!
We can offer:
- Individual staff Wellbeing Health MOTs.
- One-to-one support for any member of staff wishing to receive support to change a lifestyle behaviour (e.g. smoking, getting active and losing weight).
- Referrals to our free in-house services such as weight management and getting active, see our Weight off workshops and Get active courses pages.
- Return visits to a workplace to offer repeat MOTs so that staff can see if they have achieved improvements following intervention.
- Workplace wellbeing days and events
- Free bi-monthly newsletter - about local and national Wellbeing campaigns like, Better Health or Stoptober.
Employer benefits include:
- A happier and healthier workforce as a result of improved communication, morale and working atmosphere.
- Lower absenteeism and a quicker return to work after illness.
- Staff who are more committed and motivated.
- Increased productivity.
- A positive corporate image for your organisation.
- Better physical and mental health.
- Better quality in working life.
- Better professional performance.
To find out more email us or phone 01403 215111.