Weight off Workshops
Do you feel you are overweight?
Have you been putting on the pounds recently?
Are you ready to create healthier habits?
We offer two slightly different workshops at various locations and days/times across the Disctrict. Both our workshops focus on weight loss, physical and emotional wellbeing along with advice and tips for sustainable lifestyle improvements.
Weekly sessions offer:
- Nutritional advice to help you lose weight
- Interactive sessions
- A toolkit of resources to help you make sustainable changes
- Support from a small group of like-minded individuals
In addition to the above WoW+ seesions include a gentle introduction to activity in the form of circuit-based exercise with low impact and seated options available
Upcoming courses for January:
- Tuesday 14 January, 6pm-7.30pm, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham
- Friday 17 January, 10am-11.30am, Park Barn,North Street, Horsham
- Tuesday 21 January, 5.45pm-7.15pm, The Village Surgery, Station Road, Southwater
- Monday 13 January, 6pm-7.45pm, Parkside, Chart Way, Horsham
- Wednesday 29 January, 10am-12.pm, St Andrews Church Hall, Roffey
For further information, to find out more details of upcoming courses and to register to join please click on the link and complete and enquiry form:
Phone: 01403 215111