Weight off workshops (WOW)
Do you feel you are overweight?
Have you been putting on the pounds recently? Are you ready to create healthier habits?
We run a number of different Weight off Workshops (WOW) aimed at helping you achieve your goals.
Each 12-week course offers the following:
- Weekly sessions lasting around 45–90 mins depending on which course you opt for
- Small groups for maximum support and motivation
- Nutritional advice based on the Eatwell Guide
- Private weekly weigh-ins, nutrition and activity reviews, along with individual goal setting
- WOW toolkit including British Heart Foundation's Eat Well Guide, weight tracker card and an exercise resistance band
- Access to our Get Active courses if appropriate (see our Get active courses page).
WOW is for you if you are:
- Ready to make small, sustainable changes every week focussing on nutrition and exercise
- Able to commit to attending a minimum of 9 out of 12 sessions
- Willing to complete all the evaluation paperwork
Types of WOW courses that you can join:
- Virtual WOW (online) - see our course details page (new window)
- WOW over the phone - see our course details page (new window)
- WOW Face-to-face group session - see our course details page (new window)
- WOW Plus - face-to-face group session - see our course details page (new window)