Weight off Workshops
Do you feel you are overweight?
Have you been putting on the pounds recently?
Are you ready to create healthier habits?
We offer two slightly different workshops at various locations and days/times across the Disctrict. Both our workshops focus on weight loss, physical and emotional wellbeing along with advice and tips for sustainable lifestyle improvements.
Weekly sessions offer:
- Nutritional advice to help you lose weight
- Interactive sessions
- A toolkit of resources to help you make sustainable changes
- Support from a small group of like-minded individuals
In addition to the above WoW+ seesions include a gentle introduction to activity in the form of circuit-based exercise with low impact and seated options available
- Tuesday 25th February 2020, 18:00-19:30, Horsham District Council, Chart Way, Horsham
- Monday 20th April 2020, 11:00-12:30, Thakeham Village Hall, Thakeham
- Tuesday 21st April 2020, 17:45-19:15, Southwater Village Surgery, Southwater
- Friday 28th February 2020, 10:00-11:45, Park Barn ,North Street, Horsham
For further information, to find out more details of upcoming courses and to register to join please click on the link and complete and enquiry form:
Phone: 01403 215111