Local stop smoking advice in Horsham
Horsham Wellbeing Stop Smoking Service
Horsham Wellbeing are now providing a stop smoking service to those that live in the Horsham District. This free service offers:
- One-to-one appointments with a trained wellbeing adviser.
- Motivational interviewing techniques to empower you to quit smoking.
- Provide Carbon Monoxide readings using breathalysers.
- Information on Nicotine Replacement Therapy (such as gum, nasal sprays, patches etc) and providing this where appropriate
- Our service is non-judgemental and all appointments will take place in a private and confidential space
If you would like to refer yourself, please complete our secure on-line referral form (new window).
GP practices and pharmacies
You can get NHS stop smoking support at more than 50 GP practices across West Sussex. See our Stop smoking services page for a list of GP surgeries and pharmacies offering support in Horsham (new window).
If you would like to make your quit attempt at your GP surgery, book an appointment and talk to the trained advisor at the practice about why you want to stop smoking.
These stop smoking services are free. They will advise on suitable medications to help you quit.
It is a fact that you are three times more likely to be a successful quitter if you have professional support from an advisor, compared to trying alone.