Nutrition & Weight Courses
Nutrition & Weight Management Courses
Do you need to lose weight?
Do you need to improve your overall health & wellbeing?
Do you want tools to help you continue with sustained success?
Our FREE 12 Week “It’s All About Me” weight management course could be the answer!
- Weekly session to assist you with your progress with nutritional based discussion and activities, and achievable targets set to keep you on track with small steps.
- Tools, hints and tips to help you reduce your risk of developing diseases such as heart conditions, stroke, diabetes, cancers and arthritis.
- Learn strategies to help you create new sustainable habits and behaviours to achieve your healthier lifestyle.
- Understand key nutrition principles, ideas around preparing and planning healthy meals and snacks, tools to monitor your progress, tips to get round barriers and triggers to eating, and ideas to relax and sleep better.
- Get support with exercise to suit your needs, and participate in two sessions offering home exercise and relaxation based exercises.
- Learn how mindfulness practises can help you create healthier habits and reduce stress in your everyday routine,
- Join a private Facebook group for additional motivation and support from likeminded individuals.
- Get follow on support to help you post course in sustaining the new behaviours you have created!
We will be offering free introductory sessions on the following dates:
- Monday 20th August, 6-8pm at The Park Barn, North Street, Horsham. RH12 1RL
- Friday 24th August, 10-12am at The Park Barn, North Street, Horsham. RH12 1RL
For further information, to find out more details of upcoming courses, and to register to join please click on the link and complete and enquiry form
Contact: Faye Walker
Phone: 01403 215107