Horsham Heritage Town Centre Guided Walk
From: Sunday 5 June 2022
Where: Meet outside Horsham Museum, The Causeway RH12 1HE
Phone: 01403 211661
The Horsham Society are running these FREE Guided Walks of Horsham
Horsham has 750 years of recorded history so there is a lot to see if you know where to look!
Wednesdays and Sundays, April to September 2022
1.5 miles About 1hr 45 mins
Find out about the hidden history of this old and interesting town with an experienced guide. These walks are free and there is no need to book. Accessible to all as the route is around Causeway, Carfax, East Street, West Street, The Forum and St Mary’s Church.
Meet the guide outside Horsham Museum, Causeway, at 2:30pm.
- Walks will take place every Wednesday and Sunday until September 2022
- Generally wheelchair friendly
- Sorry - no dogs, except guide dogs
- Children and vunerable people must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- The walks will go ahead even if the weather is inclement
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.