Health Walk Horsham Going South
From: Monday 31 May 2021
Where: Meet at Hop Oast Park & Ride RH13 0AR
Phone: 07780 701184
Mon 31 May at 10:30am
Horsham Going South 3 or 5 miles 2.5 hrs Level 2
Walk 2064. Meet at the Hop Oast Park and Ride, Horsham Worthing Road, RH13 0AR. Bus 23 and 98 from Horsham takes you to the Park and Ride. Free parking all day. Delightful circular walk taking in views and the centre of Horsham but also reaching out into the lovely green spaces south of Horsham. If walkers would like to stop for a coffee/ lunch in Horsham they can, and catch the bus back afterwards. No dogs.
Jill 07780 701184
IT IS A CONDITION OF JOINING OUR WALKS THAT YOU ACCEPT AND RESPECT THE WALK LEADER'S DECISION TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE GROUP IF:
- The walk leader suspects you are showing signs of COVID-19, or
- You do not provide your contact details to support NHS contact tracing, or
- The maximum number of 30 walkers, including the walk leader/s, has been reached, or
- You do not arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than the published start time of the walk, or
- You do not adhere to the government guidelines to protect the public from COVID-19
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.