Health Walk Amberley Wildbrooks
From: Sunday 16 May 2021
Where: Rackham Old School RH20 2EU
Sunday 16 May 10.00am
Amberley Wildbrooks walk 5.7 miles 2.5 hours Level 3
Meet at Rackham Old School, RH20 2EU. Please park considerately. This walk explores Amberley Wildbrooks which form part of the flood plain of the River Arun. The walk also takes in part of Amberley village with it's chocolate box thatched cottages. The walk can be muddy and is liable to change if flooded. It contains some stiles.
Mick 01903 745971
IT IS A CONDITION OF JOINING OUR WALKS THAT YOU ACCEPT AND RESPECT THE WALK LEADER'S DECISION TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE GROUP IF:
- The walk leader suspects you are showing signs of COVID-19, or
- You do not provide your contact details to support NHS contact tracing, or
- The maximum number of 30 walkers, including the walk leader/s, has been reached, or
- You do not arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than the published start time of the walk, or
- You do not adhere to the government guidelines to protect the public from COVID-19
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.