Health Walk Kithurst Hill
From: Saturday 31 October 2020
Where: Kithurst Hill Car Park
Kithurst Hill 2.5 miles 1.5 hours Level 2
Meet at Kithurst Hill car park off the Storrington to Amberley Road (TQ070124)
This lovely downland walk takes us along part of the South Downs Way to Chantry Post.
Superb views over Storrington and Sullington and into the heart of the downs towards the sea. This is amongst the best views to be had along the 100 mile length of the South Downs Way.
Mick 01903 745971
IT IS A CONDITION OF JOINING OUR WALKS THAT YOU ACCEPT AND RESPECT THE WALK LEADER'S DECISION TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE GROUP IF:
- The walk leader suspects you are showing signs of COVID-19, or
- You do not provide your contact details to support NHS contact tracing, or
- The maximum number of 30 walkers, including the walk leader/s, has been reached, or
- You do not arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than the published start time of the walk, or
- You do not adhere to the government guidelines to protect the public from COVID-19
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.