Health Walk Horsham Park Stroll
From: Wednesday 19 May 2021
Where: Meet at the bandstand in the Carfax RH12 1FD
Wed 10:30am Horsham Park Stroll 1+ mile 30 or 60 mins
Health Walk 1007.
Meet at bandstand in Carfax (RH12 1FD). Choose a 30 or 60 mins flat walk on good paths, an incline under Albion Way, around park and pond.
Suitable for elderly and those recovering from illness. Wheelchairs and buggies welcome. Stop for a coffee in Conservatory Café. Dogs must be kept on a lead.
Emmy 01403 255517 or Wyn 01403 256630 or Doreen 01403 230293
IT IS A CONDITION OF JOINING OUR WALKS THAT YOU ACCEPT AND RESPECT THE WALK LEADER'S DECISION TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE GROUP IF:
- The walk leader suspects you are showing signs of COVID-19, or
- You do not provide your contact details to support NHS contact tracing, or
- The maximum number of 30 walkers, including the walk leader/s, has been reached, or
- You do not arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than the published start time of the walk, or
- You do not adhere to the government guidelines to protect the public from COVID-19
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.